Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Guyvers Comic based She Spawn

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    using this as a referance pic:
    901shespawn

    I made a Shespawn 2 into
    Her:
    shsp
    shsp4
    shsp2

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shsp1

    I need to find a sythe from the raven spawn to to get its closer, but this will have to do.

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    very nice - although she looks like she has a maragniue cookie on her head

    "Wild Party last night sweet thing?"

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    very nice - although she looks like she has a maragniue cookie on her head

    "Wild Party last night sweet thing?"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL. I have always had issues with hair. LOL

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Now don't get me wrong, I couldn't have done anything near that good, but you know.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Sweet! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    looks good!
    not crazy abot the hair (I know).
    but I REALLY like how the face came out.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks Sweety but I think the hair is a bit to yellow..a bit darker perhapps but still its kickass [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nice job man!

    And ya beat me to it... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I just picked up a she-spawn reborn last night to use for a base... started cutting her up today.

    I decided to not use the lower half of her body (legs especially), so I'm trying to figure out which ones to use instead on the same scale. I will use her boots though. I also am not going to use the she-spawn head, as it has the eyepiece, so i'm gonna use a Hellspawn II's head, with some dremel work to slim it out and make room for hair. No idea what to use for hair yet...

    again though, killer job man!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Burke-S's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wondering?
    Is that the hair from X men's robot fighters Storm figure?

    Maybe try painting with a dark grey wash and drybrush some white over it.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Burke-S ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •